SHE CAN BALL - DEVELOPMENT
The She Can Ball development program is a Girls Only program that teaches the fundamentals of basketball using a fun, games-based approach while building a positive culture for our female athletes.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR PLAYERS:
- are playing basketball for the first time
- have only played basketball at school (e.g., intramurals, recess) or with friends ( e.g., at the school basketball court)
GET READY TO START
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of registration).
- Bring indoor athletic shoe, athletic shorts/pants, and water bottle
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you're registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start of program
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5mins after the start time
- Pace/Skills and Drills advancement depends on group and individual skill level
- 1 Coach per 10 players
- Depending on coaches' recommendation - Jr G-League/G-League or continue development
ONLY THE TRI CITY VIPERS HAVE A PLAYER PATHWAY DESIGNED SO THAT EACH PLAYER AT ANY STAGE CAN REACH THEIR BASKETBALL POTENTIAL . JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF THE VIPERS FAMILY